we made it. we arrived last Thursday at about 1 am. All the flights worked out perfect and I got to fly business class! My wonderful mother-in-law, sat in coach with the kids and gave Ryan and I business! There is no other way to travel if your not in business. And from what she said, the kids were great ;) But I knew they would be because they were so excited to get to UT. When we landed on SLC, Brody was smiling and told Ryan "I'm so excited to be in UT I can't stop smiling".
We're living at my moms until our renters move out, end of July. It's nice to be home with family but Ryan and I both agree we really enjoyed life in Italy. But I've also decided no one in Utah cares to hear about how I like Italy better so as of now, I'm done telling people when they ask. It was such a blessing to have lived there and experience the things we did and I'm so glad we went for the adventure. Now it's time to adjust to life here.
My mom bought the kids bikes which they absolutely love, I'll post them tomorrow. And last night we went to a family BBQ with Ryan's family. The kids LOVED playing with all of their cousins again. One thing they did at Grandma Brown's was the slip and slide, big hit.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

7 comments:
glad u got back safely! i am flying business class back from london this summer..i cant wait to feel important, hahahahaha. cant wait to catch up with u.
The slip n slide looks like fun!!
Welcome Back! We just left Utah, man was it HOT!
WELCOME HOME!! I am glad that all is well and hope that life in Utah doesn't suck!! When you get settled and have some free time give me a call. Would love to see you and the kids!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/11-makanan-tinggi-kolesterol/
Post a Comment