This is the painting that Ryan won "Portrait of the year" with. If you saw Ryan's portraits before Florence, I'm sure you'll agree that he has improved a ton! Good to know we're not wasting our money.
Beretta Baron
21 hours ago
This is the painting that Ryan won "Portrait of the year" with. If you saw Ryan's portraits before Florence, I'm sure you'll agree that he has improved a ton! Good to know we're not wasting our money.
Posted by courtneyb at 1:00 PM
7 comments:
Amazing, Ryan. It just looks wonderful online, so I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Congratulations! Say hi to Tony for me!
All I can say is WOW! That is beautiful... really.
You're husbands amazing. Whenever you post some of your husbands artwork I always have my husband come in and take a look. He's a little bit of an artist and really appreciates great art.
P.S. Cute pregnant belly!
I love this painting. I think it's even more amazing in person. I think Ryan is amazing and an extremely dedicated artist, he will definitely succeed in his career!!
is that billy joel? is ryan hanging out with all the celebs these days?
p.s. i'm not making fun, i really think it looks like billy joel and i think it's really good.
wow its rob schnider- j/k that is os good- congrats ryan
That is sooo amazing! I need to seriously invest. Wish I had done it before you went to Italy!! J/K. P.S. Congrats on the baby girl
Post a Comment