Slugs, Snails and puppy dog tails
is not what this little one is made of :) We are adding another
little princess to our family and everything is looking good.
Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

18 comments:
Congratulations!! Poor Brody...he's so out numbered.
How did the actual appointment go?
Yay! Congratulations!
Everything pink!! So fun. What did Brody have to say about it?
hooray for girls!!
I am glad somebody knows how to make girls! Congratulations!
another girl! wow! ryan and brody will have their hands full! well and so will u.....pms city, hahahahaha.
Yay for a Girl!! That Is so exciting, glad things are looking good :)
Yeah, another girl!!!! Congrats COurt!!!! Now, if we can just get all our little ones together to play!!
How was an Italian Ultrasound?
Congrats on the baby girl!
Woohoo! I have made lots of cute girl stuff that I am not going to be using! Plus, girl babies are more fun to dress :)
the ultrasound was quick and easy and they gave me a TON of pictures. I was amazed. And they gave each of the kids a picture of the babies profile. And have I mentioned this is all FREE!!
And for Brody, I don't think we could have enough girls in this house to out weigh his testosterone. That boy is full of E.NER.GY!
Excellent! Hooray for another girl! More dolls for Brody to behead and stomp on :)
Congrats you guys!! I'm already thinking of the cute presents that I can make for her!!
Yay, we're both having girls! They'll be such great friends!
Yeah! We love little girls!
How exciting for you...that it's a girl AND that the ultrasound was FREE!
ya i am so excited- poor bro bro i am sure conrad feels for him- love you and i am so excited to see you n a week
love ya
Congratulazioni!!!!!!!
I'm incredibly happy about little Baby Charlie! She's going to be as wonderful as you all are! And I'm sure Brodino will be the perfect big brother once again! :)
I love you guys!! Keep growing Charlie, we can't wait to see you!!!!! :) :)
Post a Comment