I'm not sure if I will make it. Ryan left for New York on Wednesday morning and comes home Monday morning. The kids and I have had chest colds which leaves me exhausted. But I think he sold a couple paintings so these couple days should soon be forgotten. Until a girls nite out comes up I will quickly refer to this week.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
good luck! aaron travels as well and it is tough. especially so when you're sick! i'll be sending you well wishes and hoping you get better and survive!
forget the girls night out, you need to milk this one for all it's worth. spa day, shopping spree, day off...especially if he sold some paintings! ;)
Amen!
ooooh. being a single mom for a while is so rough. i do that periodically, but more because matt works into the night and less because he travels. good luck!!!
Post a Comment