Today we went to the Easter egg hunt that was put on by the American mom's group. It was at a lady's house with a MASSIVE garden. Most people with a "garden", have a balcony. So a real garden is quite luxurious but this garden is impossible to explain. It was a freakin park. And at that, one of the biggest parks I have ever been to. So the kids first did the egg hunt and Brody devoured his chocolate treats before all the kids had reached their egg limit. They were allowed 5 each, he ended up with 10. Then they went on a bear hunt. Abbey is crying because she was scared after the bear hunt. Ryan spent most of his time wandering the garden looking for a place to paint. I feel weird calling it a "garden" can't they just say "backyard"? I mean "backpark". 






Friday favorites!
14 hours ago

6 comments:
ooooh! i would love to spend a day there with my camera and your cute kids! think of the pretty portraits we could take!
love the backyard..can i move there please?? thanks!! looks like lots of fun!
Brooke- I wanted to take pictures so bad of my kids in their easter outfits! It had the perfect backdrops, stone bridges, towers old stone steps!
You'll just have to come and do it :)
oh, wouldn't that be lovely? easter in tuscany... it just sounds amazing. you are SO LUCKY!
anyway, i just left you a message on my blog comments and then realized that was a totally out-of-it sort of thing to do. but here it is, the gist: i want to buy body shop through your site and it won't work! why?
My debit card that I was using to pay for the monthly fee, expired in january (that was real fun being in a different country!) and I haven't bothered to change it. I'll see what I can do and let you know
Great pics. I hadn't seen Brodie's haircut- I barely recognize him!
Post a Comment