Sunday, March 11, 2007

How we spent our Sunday


how about finish a painting

or two

no, make that 3!

Ryan brought home from New York 2 suitcases full of the kids stuff which included Brodys baseball glove and ball. ever since, he has been asking Ryan when they can go play. I think Ryan will be sore in the morning!



FYI Ryan said I took crappy pictures of his paintings, hopefully some better ones will be posted when he has time :)

8 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

I think the paintings look great. Did he paint the one of Abbey on the slide too? WOW! He is so talented.

Lisa Michelle said...

Wowee, Courtney! You have got the blogging bug for sure!! I don't look at your blog for a couple days and wham! There's like 20 new posts on here!

Those paintings look great. Sounds like a productive day...!

David Lesue said...

those are some great paintings, ryan is very talented! wanna make a swap? ;)
brody looks SO cute with his hair cut. you can see his cute little face so well!

Holly said...

oops, that was me, logged in as dave. my bad.

Brooke said...

i'm very impressed with the paintings! that's amazing. of course, if that doesn't work out, it looks like he might have a career as a pro baseball catcher too...

Marci said...

WOW! You've got one talented hubby there. And those baseball pics are so cute! I love Brody's haircut.

Gingerlylizzy said...

Brody is adorable with his new haircut. My Saturday was spent doing the same old stuff while Dave was at school all day. I think I need to start saving to come and visit! It will only take me a year...

Shauna Brown said...

You have a real artist on your hands- those are beautiful! Love the haircut and the "backpacks". Are you from the 909 or something!