I am no longer an Ikea virgin. Company starts coming this week so we went to Ikea to get all of our necessities. What is my problem? I grew up with an Ikea 15 minutes up the 5 freeway and never went, I didn't realize how much I was missing out on! Ikea has a free bus that picks you up at the station and brings you back. The times are really random so we went at 8pm and caught the bus home at 9:15. So that meant only 45 minutes of shopping in this massive store which I am not used to anymore. The biggest store I've been to lately is the local grocer with 10 isles. And I had all 3 children and Ryan was with me so I had the voice of reason behind me the whole time. I could make this apartment real cute on my next visit, ALONE!
I do need to mention the great sprint Cloe and Brody made to catch the other bus home. After being dropped off at the station, we had to catch our normal bus home. We saw it being depot at the stop and then as we were running, it left. It had another stop just around the corner, so we continued to sprint and caught it! After one too many knocks on the closed door, the driver opened it. The drivers here can be so rude sometimes. Hello, I have 3 kids, a stroller and 2 Ikea bags , let me on! So they were pretty stoked and wanted to talk about it on the drive home and give Dad high fives.
Friday favorites!
15 hours ago

6 comments:
i LOVE ikea and CANNOT wait for it to open here, slated for the end of may I believe. do they have a kids play area in the italian store? if they are potty trained you can check them in for an hour. at least that's how the american ones are. makes the shopping experience that much easier and more fun for you! but then, you have to make it through the store in an hour.
your apartment looks so cute. i love the modern, clean look.
are you, too, feeling antsy with the limited selection of blog templates? i notice that you keep changing. me too. i almost did this one. i tried all of them and none of them seem right. i wish you could customize them more... or something.
anyway, i heart ikea, too.
i liked my last layout but hated that all the links were on the right side so I went with this one. were do all the fancy layouts come from that I see?
i can so see u guys running for the bus...classic. enjoy the visits from fam and friends. just about 3 1/2 months til i am out there:)
You can customize them. If you go to "Edit HTML" (in the "Template" tab), you can change pretty much anything you want.
but like, how dave? how? i mean, how do you make it all cute like yours and holly's???
Post a Comment