Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Little bit of bad karma mixed with good luck!

So we have lived here 3 months now and never really stamp our bus tickets when we ride the bus. Today I went to pick up the kids and before leaving, I asked Ryan for his ticket. We always have one on hand just in case. At my stop the bus driver closed all the doors and made everyone get off through the front door. Oh yes, he was checking for tickets. To make a long story short, I acted like a complete tourist, got yelled at in Italian and then got off the bus. He threatened to call the police because I wasn't carrying my passport or pay 45 euros. I didn't pay the fine and I never saw the Polizia. My friend told me I should have cried, but I can't cry on demand. But I was very embarrassed and don't won't to ride that bus again. And yeah, I guess I'll start punching my ticket.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

that would've made me cry. i wish i didn't cry so easily!