

Today at the market a guy was selling flats of flowers and Cloe started the trend of begging to plant flowers. Since I love to plant them, it didn't take much. Oh, but I suck at keeping them alive. If they can last 27 more days then we'll be okay because that is when my mom gets here and her plant mortality rate is much lower than mine. Brody was "working" like always and got a little crazy with the shovel. I really hated that plant anyways and wanted to get rid of it, I was just annoyed I had to figure a way to get all the water off the 4th floor! Cloe wasn't too happy about getting rid of the St Patricks Day decorations (the clovers that previously occupied the pots) but once we started planting, it was all good. She preferred not to touch the dirt much and stayed nice and clean.


2 comments:
the one with brody made me laugh out loud! and abbey's little smile is just the sweetest.
I forgot to mention he also demolished the plant next to him by cutting all the leaves off with the shovel. This is how is "I'm working" always ends up. Just hope they haven't been passed down through generation and Brody just broke the link in the chain.
Post a Comment