oh my gosh! i'm dying over here! you crack me up! hahahahahaha! and for the record, it's SO not right-- i see no timothy leary or steve martin in you whatsoever!
okay, so i just went to the site and did my own... and it totally depends on the picture you use. i submitted three and the results were by turns humbling and flattering. let's just say there were a whole slew of asians in there! hahaha! funny stuff! thanks for showing me this... you know, since you did this post just for me! ;) kidding.
i am crying from laughing so hard! that is hilarious. and you are brave to post it on your blog! i don't know that i would have done that. i am way too vain. people have told me before that i look like celebrities that are good looking, so i've always been flattered, but once someone told me that i looked like nancy kerrigan and i was so bummed. once again, i am way too vain.
I myself found it funny when the pictures showed up.Another celebrity was Johnny something from the Yankees back when he had long hair. So for kicks and giggles, I had to post it. I may have to dig up a photo of Holly and see what it says! hoohahahahaha!
That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I was going to do it myself last night, but I need to find a cute pic to send in first. If my self esteem isn't too crushed at the outcome I will post it on my blog too!
8 comments:
oh my gosh! i'm dying over here! you crack me up! hahahahahaha!
and for the record, it's SO not right-- i see no timothy leary or steve martin in you whatsoever!
okay, so i just went to the site and did my own... and it totally depends on the picture you use. i submitted three and the results were by turns humbling and flattering. let's just say there were a whole slew of asians in there! hahaha! funny stuff! thanks for showing me this... you know, since you did this post just for me! ;) kidding.
i am crying from laughing so hard! that is hilarious. and you are brave to post it on your blog! i don't know that i would have done that. i am way too vain. people have told me before that i look like celebrities that are good looking, so i've always been flattered, but once someone told me that i looked like nancy kerrigan and i was so bummed. once again, i am way too vain.
I myself found it funny when the pictures showed up.Another celebrity was Johnny something from the Yankees back when he had long hair. So for kicks and giggles, I had to post it. I may have to dig up a photo of Holly and see what it says! hoohahahahaha!
this is hilarious! Ha! Courtney... you're so funny!
That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! I was going to do it myself last night, but I need to find a cute pic to send in first. If my self esteem isn't too crushed at the outcome I will post it on my blog too!
Now that is great!!! You are a HOTTIE- Love it!
awesome, Courtney. ;) I did one of these a few months ago and not all the matches were all that desirable... you may have inspired me to try it again!
Post a Comment